To be able to take part in Time for Healthy Habits, you need…
- to live in NSW
- to have a child who is aged 2-6 years
- to live with the child for at least 4 days on an average week
- to have use of a telephone and the internet (either at home or at a public location)
- to understand and speak English
- to be new to the Healthy Habits and Time2bHealthy programs
If you would like to sign up, please use the form that is linked below.
If you have requested for more information about the study in the sign-up form, our project coordinator will contact you to tell you more about the study within 3-5 days.
If you have given your consent to participate in the study, a research assistant will give you a call (within 3 weeks) and ask some questions about you and your child. At that time, you will be asked about height and weight. It would be really helpful if you could measure yourself and your child before then.